Thursday, September 6, 2007

Perfect Debut

Mr. Perfect has joined the blogging revolution in an attempt to keep my fans up to date with my most recent scandals and exploits, as well as my hottest tracks. Some of them may be so intense that they could cause the internet to spontaneously combust into a trillion tiny sparks of Perfect magic. So be careful, especially with children. I'll also be sharing stories and rare recordings here that come directly from the man himself. There are a lot of rumors and misinformation about my amazing career, so I'll give you the straight dope here. I decided to call the blog "On Sexxx" in tribute to the song that launched my career. Be sure to post comments and check back frequently to see just how Perfect it can get. Here's a free picture of me to get it started.

No comments: